How to Order?

Get a Free Quote

Frequently Asked Questions

A: Minimum order quantity (MOQ) of each SKU is not fixed, you may order LCL container order by choosing various SKU including: Himalayan Edible Salt, Lamps, Candle, Holder, Cooking Salt Products, Salt Inhalers, Detox Massage Stone and many more.


A: We offer free of cost, product across the world, please mail us from your requirement with your domain email / official ID,please write us at [email protected] *term and condition apply.


A: To order your samples please email us with the following details: Company Name, Contact Name, Designation, Contact Number(Landline / Cell phone with country code Business Postal Address with zip code.

A: We share, DHL-tracking code to check your sampling status.


A: We accept orders on 30% advance and the rest will be paid at the time of surrendering Bill of Lading copy and port is negotiable FOB Karachi Port or (CFR) to nearest seaport of client premises.


A: We work on (5+/-) tolerance level in term of weight, value and quality.



A: Please share your Purchase Order (PO) with SKU detail, Bank detail for wire – transfer (30% Advance) and Customized Packaging,Branding and labeling requirement / Instruction (if any) Further Destination Port detail with Landing date, Official Shipping line detail(if any), any special requirement.


A: Once you get confirmation on a sailing vessel, you need to transfer remaining 70% due payments.


A: To initiate your order, we require 30% Advance payment against purchase order (PO) remaining 70% due payment bewere-transfer once you get confirmation on the vessel sailing from origin port (Karachi Port) hence the 100% payment should be made prior 14 working days landing the vessel at destination port. In case of late payment ETA (Estimated time arrival) demurrageswill be borne by buyer/notify party.

It is to note that the bank is considered as a consignee party and a buyer is said to be notify party. Once the notify party(buyer/importer) in informed by the consignee about vessel sailing and making due payments, then the risk and reward of claimingthe goods will be transferred to notify the party as per local regulations below are relevant document you will receive aftertransferring due/remaining funds.

To PO:

Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Fumigation

Get a Free Quote

Order a Sample

Email Inquiry:

You can either Email us at [email protected] for samples worldwide (Use your domain email/official ID) or fill the form below with your details.

Thank you for choosing MDS Pak for your Himalayan salt needs! We appreciate you taking the time to submit the form and express your interest in our products.

Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to assist you. Your inquiry is important to us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions or specific requirements, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]. We look forward to the possibility of serving you and meeting your Himalayan salt product needs.

Best regards

Open chat
Hello 👋
Can we help you?